Protocol discussions are an archive of public discussions that the Tari community has over various aspects of the protocol design space along with potential applications of the Tari blockchain.
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about our latest discussion topic and time.
July 30, 2020
- What features would make Aurora even better?
June 12, 2020
- What does the proof-of-work algorithm for Tari mainnet look like?
April 10, 2020
- Do you own the digital component of physical goods you own?
- What rights do owners have over digital assets?
March 27, 2020
- In times of crisis what happens to privacy?
- How do we avoid oblique surveillance and enter oblique privacy?
March 20, 2020
- What unique functionality does Tari grant digital asset issuers?
- How will the protocol scale as there are more digital assets issued on Tari?
October 21, 2019
- What should Tari's POW algorithm be?
- What will Tari have to do when Monero changes their POW algo?
October 14, 2019
- How to prevent 51% attacks on a new chain
- How merge mining prevents 51% attacks on new chains
August 26, 2019
- Validation times for checkpoint transactions
August 05, 2019
- How to achieve scalability in a MW protocol
- How to enable payment channels in MW
July 22, 2019
- Cryptographic proofs and Tari
July 18, 2019
- What Tari needs to commit to range proofs
- Why Tari needs to commit to UTXO's not TXO's
July 15, 2019
- We only require a TXO, but a UTXO can be beneficial
- A MMR looks to be the best compromise between the ways to commit a UTXO
July 08, 2019
- HotStuff looks promising for the DAN's BFT
- DAG is not required as there cannot be conflicting states