May 26, 2020
New iOS and Android updates for Tari Aurora
The Aurora wallet keeps getting better. Some really exciting new features in the latest Aurora wallet release.
Spring is a time for small pleasures: Flowers blooming. Birds chirping. Better visibility around network status and progress when you first send a transaction.
Other changes aside from the new animation above:
- Canceled and expired transactions now appear in your list
- Ordering items from the TTL store now requires fewer steps
- Emoji IDs that don’t have contact names now appear in your Recent Transactions list.
- Shaking the app to report a bug no longer opens multiple windows
- Comms private key moved to phone’s keychain
- Devices with no biometrics or passcode enabled can now bypass the warning to use the app (but c’mon you really should be using a passcode)
- Onboarding UI polish
- Added cancel transactions support!
- Adds support for default note and amount support for deep links
- Prevent the opening of debug screen in background mode.
- An update for emoji processing - removes IBM ICU library and relies on the Tari emoji set. Save ±8MB from install size!