May 22, 2020
v0.2.5 Release notes
v0.2.5 focuses on node stability and network performance.
- Add a
get-state-infocommand to display current base node state (#1880)
- Message tracking for testnet troubleshooting (#1881)
- Added OSX section to README.md (#1888)
- Add the
versioncommand to base node CLI
get_cancelled_transaction_by_idto FFI & update cancel callback
GetCalcTimingfunction to gRPC service (#1872)
Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Refactor the validators to ensure that each validation step only completes once (#1873).
- Add local pub key to the source and dest fields for cancelled txs in FFI (#1893)
- Switched the BlockEvent stream to Tokio broadcast (#1889). Reduce the memory footprint for block event broadcast channel by using a tokio broadcast channel.
- Chain metadata service not updating metadata on reorgs (#1890)
- Update sending of Tx Reply & Finalise msgs to send SAF if Direct fails (#1876)
- Limit unnecessary storage of messages with duplicate content. (#1862)
- Fixed block_forward sync to add blocks via local interface to ensure that events trigger correctly.
- Fixed a typo in mobile build script (#1875)
- Replace deprecated bigint with uint (#1874)