May 10, 2020
New iOS and Android updates for Tari Aurora
Tari Aurora 0.1.3 (iOS) / 0.1.11 (Android) Release Notes
The Aurora wallet keeps getting better. Some really exciting new features in the latest Aurora wallet release.
Tari Aurora v0.1.3 (iOS)
Shiny new features:
- Cancel any transaction that hasn’t yet been accepted by the recipient
- Long press the Emoji ID “Copy” button to copy the hex public key instead of emojis
- Pull to refresh on your transaction list to re-sync it
Boring but still useful:
- Fallback to device PIN when Touch ID or Face ID is unavailable
- Fix for UI issues on for smaller iPhones on transaction detail view
- Fix for bug causing the app to crash when entering an amount to send
- Last but not least, the animations in the onboarding flow have been refined to make the first-time user experience snazzier and more intuitive.
- Implement “Cancel transaction” CTA (TX list updates, push notifications and TX details statuses is yet to come)
- Add sentry.io crash reporting
- Fix BigDecimal rounding bug, making it look like receivers were paying fees.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes